- Thursday, July 19, 2012
- 7:00 pm
Blue Springs Valley/Singing Echoes Park, 150 Bryson Lane, Cleveland, TN
- July 18-21, 2012 (*Outdoor event)
The Singing Echoes 42nd Anniversary Sing with your hosts, The Singing Echoes, featuring: Tony Gore & Majesty, The Perrys, The Diplomats, Karen Peck & New River, Singing Cookes, The Bilderbacks, Archie Watkins & Smoky Mountain Reunion, Primitive Quartet, Josh & Ashley Franks...and others!
Group discounts available by calling the main office.
For more information or to order tickets by mail:
The Singing Echoes • 5959 Georgetown Road NW • Cleveland, TN 37312 (Singing Not Held Here - Main Office Address)
Office: (423) 472-2421 Fax: (423) 473-7756
Reserve your camping spots now...$15.00 a day
Please call main office with size of camper for your reservations.
• Camping space with electricity • Water hook ups • Bath house & dump station
• Concession stand available
• Singing held rain or shine shelter provided.
• Bring your lawn chairs or rent a folding chair for $1.00
• Set your GPS to 150 Bryson Lane, Cleveland, TN
- Tickets: Buy tickets
- Price Info: 4 day pass - $45.00 / Advance, per day - $13.00 / Gate, per day - $15.00