1) The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, given to mankind to reveal God's eternal Master Plan and Purposive Will for all creation. The Bible is infallible, authoritative and provides the rules of faith and conduct for Christian living. God's Word is all-sufficient and meets mankind's every need, both spiritually and naturally.
(2nd Timothy 3:16,17 / 1st Thessalonians 2:13 / 2nd Peter 1:21)
2) There is one true God who reveals himself in three manifestations. Out of this one Fountainhead flows a threefold stream of revelation called The Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost.
(Deuteronomy 6:4 / 1st John 5:7 / John 1:1,2 / Isaiah 48:16,17 / John 10:30)
3) In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
(John 1:1-4 / Ephesians 2:13-18 / Revelation 19 & 20)
4) In Christ's soon return and the rapture of the Bride of Christ.
(1st Thessalonians 4:16,17)
5) In the fall and sinfulness of man and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
(Romans 5:12 / Romans 3:23 / Romans 3:10 / Isaiah 53:6 / Romans 6:23 / Hebrews 9:22 / Matthew 26:28 / John 3:17,18 / Ephesians 2:8 / Titus 2:11 / Titus 3:5-7)
6) Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.
(John 3:5-8 / Titus 3:5)
7) Healing and deliverance were provided for in Jesus Christ's atonement blood and are part of the believer's privileges. Healing and deliverance are not dependent upon man's faith or merit. They are governed by God's mercy and grace toward him.
(Isaiah 53:4,5 / Matthew 8:16,17 / James 5:14-16)
8) Those who confess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are commanded to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Acts 2:38, 8:12, 9:18, 19:5 / Matthew 28:19,20)
9) The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is available to all believers. The infilling of the Holy Ghost is evidenced by speaking in tongues. This is given to the believer for the purpose of praying and praising God more perfectly. The sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost also empowers the believer to be an effective witness and enables the believer to grow spiritually, to live a holy life.
(Acts 2:4,11,38 / Acts 8:17 / Romans 6:3-14, 8:1-2,11)
10) God has commanded that believers grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. God's Word commands that the believer grow unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Jesus Christ, or unto full spiritual maturity.
(1st Peter 2:1,2 / 2nd Peter 3:18 / Ephesians 4:13,14)
11) The Christian's daily conduct should be above reproach so that he will not bring shame upon the Lord's name and the ministry to which he is called. The word, "holy" means to be separated from all that is unclean and to be consecrated to all that is sacred and pure. God alone is perfect and holy. Man is imperfect and sinful. Therefore, man must become holy by putting off the sins of the flesh and putting on God's righteosuness.
(Hebrews 12:14 / 1st John 2:15-17 / 1st Corinthians 8:9-13 / 2nd Corinthians 7:1 / Romans 6:12,13)
12) The Christian's dress should be modest, conforming to the dress standards set forth in the scriptures.
(1st Peter 3:3-5 / 1st Timothy 2:9,10)
13) The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill ministry and her Great Commission on earth.
(Acts 20:28 / 1st Corinthians 12:27,28)
14) In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
15) In the new heaven and the new earth, and the holy city of God, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven and filled with the glory of God.